Replica of Memorial Mural in Berlin
The International Raoul Wallenberg Foundation together with the Protestant Church Berlin-Brandenburg-schlesische Oberlausitz and the Protestant Church in Germany was inaugurated last September the first replica of the Memorial Mural in the world, in the city of Berlin, Germany.
With the support of the Werthein Family, Argentina
- Beate Klarsfeld visited the Shoah Memorial Mural in Berlin
- A memorial monument for the victims of the Holocaust and of terrorism was inaugurated in Germany
- A well deserved tribute
- Endorsements Gallery
- Invitation to the inauguration of the mural in Berlin.
- Schedule of the inauguration of the mural in Berlín
- Inauguration of the Commemorative Mural in Berlin