Mural to the victims of the Holocaust
Inaugurated in the Metropolitan Cathedral of Buenos Aires on April 17, 1997 upon an initiative of Casa Argentina in Jerusalem. For the first time in history a Jewish Memorial Monument is installed within a Catholic temple, which is also the main Church of Argentina.
- Replica of Memorial Mural in Berlin
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO. Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio. An unprecedented tribute to the victims of the Holocaust.
- The Memorial Mural to the Holocaust Victims
- High prelate of the Vatican visited memorial mural of the Holocaust
- Religious Activity – Paths to reconciliation
- Unique memorial in the world brings together Christians and Jews in Argentina
- Ceremony of inauguration of the Conmemorative Mural. Saint Theresa’s Chapel.
- First anniversary of the Mural. Re-installation in the Virgin of Luján’s Chapel
- First Day Issue of a Postal Stamp of the Mural.
- A replica of the Mural was inaugurated in a synagogue
- Cardinal Sodano visited the Mural dedicated to the victims of the Holocaust
- Guy Sorman visited the memorial of the victims of the Holocaust in the Buenos Aires Cathedral
- Moving ceremony in the Metropolitan Cathedral in commemoration of the 5th. Anniversary of the death of Cardinal Antonio Quarracino
- Monsignor Renato Martino visited memorial of the Holocaust
- Apostolic Nuncio remembers people murdered during the Holocaust
- One of the latest letters by Antonio Quarracino