Home > E-Books
This section is an open and free space for the reflection on various historical current issues. The authors are solely responsible for the opinions herewith presented by each of them and the latter are not necessarily shared by the International Raoul Wallenberg Foundation.
- My brother´s keeper. By Luis Alberto Lacalle
- Paving the Way for Turkish-Armenian Reconciliation: A Personal Account. By Burcu Gültekin Punsmann
- Sophie Cahn – an (extra)ordinary woman (original in German)
- Spared Lives. The action of three portuguese diplomats in World War II
- Centennial of Raoul Wallenberg´s Ebook of Testimonies: We Were There. A collection of firsthand testimonies about Raoul Wallenberg saving people in Budapest
- Centennial of Raoul Wallenberg´s Art Ebook: A Missing Man, An Enduring Message. Creative Writing and Visual Arts inspired by Raoul Wallenberg’s Legacy
- Document. The Delegate Roncalli and the Shoah. Yad Vashem 2012. By Professor Alberto Melloni
- The Turkish Genocide Against the Armenians. By Ervin Staub
- The Holocaust of memories. By Csaba-István Székely
- Roncalli Dossier. A documented research and petition officially submitted to Yad Vashem with a request to bestow upon Angelo Roncalli the title of “Righteous among the Nations”
- In the Face of Evil. Based on the life of Dina Frydman Balbien. By Tema N. Merback.
- Documenting Wallenberg. A compilation of interviews with survivors rescued by Raoul Wallenberg.
- Raoul Wallenberg in Budapest. Myth, History and Holocaust. By Paul A. Levine
- Speaking to One Another: Personal Memories of the Past in Armenia and Turkey.
- Brothers For Resistance And Rescue By David Gur
- Borges and the Jews
- Heart of Stone, Heart of Flesh – A play in Hebrew by Eli Yossef
- Szívében Kőből, Szívében Húsú. By Eli Yossef (Texts in Hungarian)
- Cœur de pierre, cœur de chair – par Eli Yossef (texts in French)
- John XXIII – The Good Pope
- Raoul Wallenberg Biography
- Interfaith Heroes 2 – Baruch Tenembaum (Excerpt)
- Story of a Crime. Die Geschichte eines Verbrechens von Robert H. Olchswanger (Poem in German)