Home > General > Peter Bulow Resume
Peter Bulow Resume
Peter Bulow MD/MFA
- Agora Gallery Chelsea, NY 2009.
- American Psychiatric Association Convention, San Francisco, CA, 2009.
- Sculpture and Painting, Columbia University Medical Center, Bard Hall, 2005, 2006, 2007.
- Sculpture and Painting, Mt. Sinai Medical Center, 2001, 2002.
- MFA Thesis Exhibit, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, 1995.
- ”Concerning the Soul of the Knockout Mutant”, for puppets. Dixon Place, New York, NY, 2007.
- ”FAUST”, puppets and sculpture. Amato Opera production of Gunaud’s FAUST. New York, NY, 2000.
- ”Pilgrim Story”, for puppets and actors. International House, Champaign, IL, 1997.
- ”AIDS Kay Ahe?” (AIDS, what’s that?) In Marathi. performed at the Sexually Transmitted Disease Clinic at Sassoon Government Hospital, Pune, India, 1997.
- ”The Picture Book”, a paper theater. Pune, India. Performed at Mukhtangan De-Addiction Center, Yerwada, Pune, 1996.
- ”Hasidic Tales from the Holocaust” for puppets and actors. Performed at ”La Casa Grande Collectiva”, Urbana, IL, 1996.
- ”Stories from My Mother”, for puppets and actors. Channing Murray Foundation, Urbana, IL, 1994.
- ”The Terrible Story of Rabbi Schluck”, for puppets, in Hindi. Urbana, Ill, 1993.
- ”The Rubber Angel”, for puppets and actors. Channing Murray Foundation, Urbana, IL, 1991.
- ”The Silver Boat”, for puppets and actors. Channing Murray Foundation, Urbana, IL, 1990.
- ”The Book of Isaac”, for puppets and actors. Allerton, IL, 1990-91.
- ”Alzheimer’s Madonna”, cover photograph on March 2008 issue of ”The American Journal of Psychiatry”.
- ”TMS”, cover image of ”The American Journal of Nursing Psychiatry”,
- Grants, Scholarships, Awards
- Chelsea International Art Competition, 2009.
- Merit Scholarship, Art Student’s League of New York, 2007.
- MFA/MD Medical Scholars Program, Champaign, Ill 1990-96.
- Fellowship, Department of Brain Stimulation, Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, NYSPI, 2004-8
- University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, Medical Scholars Program, MD 1996.
- University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, MFA 1995.
- Apprenticeship to Richard McDermott Miller, 1977-81
- Queens College, BA, 1981